Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are we certain the people that call in are not plants?

Both in the sense of them being paid actors and in the sense of them being petunias

Too cold for petunias so more like snowdrops!

Durham is good for winding up Gooner though tbf

Listening to Adrian Durham last night saying us signing Moura showed up our lack of ambition him being a PSG reject

Amazingly a few alleged Spurs fans called in agreeing with him

Darren Gough stuck up for us and I think he’s a closet fan after Barnsley
Mr Gough's hero as a kid was Hoddle,so would say he has a soft spot for us

Why do you lot even tune into that shit? I’ve yet to hear anyone on here come on and say how “good” talksport was, I never have

It’s like Homer Simpson with the bug zapper what do you expect when you listen!?

One more day of this crap left thankfully.... until we all start playing for the summer transfer window trophy

Yes I often ask myself that!

Listening to Adrian Durham last night saying us signing Moura showed up our lack of ambition him being a PSG reject

Amazingly a few alleged Spurs fans called in agreeing with him

Darren Gough stuck up for us and I think he’s a closet fan after Barnsley
Think Goughie has said a few times that Spurs is the team he follows in the Prem, Durham is an utter bellend though.

Yes I often ask myself that!

Don’t do it, there’s no upside, listen to a good podcast or music instead and let this shower of shit just disappear

Why not everyone just wait until 1st Feb or 1st Sept and see who we have signed? No difference at all

Our best signings have been when nobody had a clue, VDV, Klinsmann so why bother the long debates until the window over, go enjoy other things in life like it’s 2001

Can't we pass the time by setting up a little comp for the first TFC member to post a link to the official announcement. The winner gets freedom from the bin for February while anyone who posts it straight after goes straight to the bin?

It is currently 11:32pm, I am getting up at 6:15 am before work tomorrow to watch a game but want to stay up to see some Brazilian bloke shaking hands with a middle aged Argentinian man. I loathe myself.

Back
Top Bottom