Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Farewell, Yido.......

Lovely final moment with him on the lads's shoulders after a magical solo goal with the last kick of the game.

z1OoVUta80.jpg

what a goal to sign off on! cemented his position as a cult hero at this club and will forever be part of its history for amsterdam! wish him nothing but the best. a player that truly gave it his all.

When he got that ball, you could hear him saying to himself, "I'm gonna get that goal - I'm gonna get that goal"

AND HE DID!!!!

Thanks and the very best wishes for the future, Lucas - Forever a Yid.

That goal. Fair few spurs fans who don't deserve him. God bless you Lucas Coys coys coys......
That goal......

Is the first time he hasn't looked like a blind fly trying to escape my living room for the first time IN FOUR YEARS.

His performances since Amsterdam have been so bad he didn't deserve to still be here, getting minutes and have the chance to score that goal.

BUT, won't take anything away from him, that was a tremendous goal and because he has nothing but love for us, and it clearly meant a lot to him, I'm happy for him.

The perfect ending,

A winger who was terrible out wide. A really direct dribbler who made an excellent sub. We should have only ever played him through the middle.

A strange Spurs career and definitely frustrating. But a good lad and some legendary moments.

Best of luck to him.

Back
Top Bottom