Luis suarez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't disagree with repulsive, and on a cumulative level its hard to stick up for the guy, particularly as there are 2 ways of dealing with the shit that he and Bale have to endure, one is his way - which is petulant and reprehensible - and then there's Bales way, which is to make sure the foul or attempt is seen, and then deal with a modicum of dignity about the whole affair.
That said, what did he do wrong in the Ghana game? He took a card for the team, and then he celebrated when it came off (ie the penalty miss) how many of us would have done the same? - most of us I guess.

On thing that definitely doesn't help his cause, is that he has a face that makes you want to find a baseball bat.

:)

I'm not going to get involved in a debate about Suarez & his level of cuntisum, that said, to answer the Ghana handball , he cheated. As bizarre as it is, today kids see footballers as heroes & he seems to be headline news for being a nasty,cheating fuckpig more than his fußballing skill ( which he undoubtly has) . I'll defiantly raise a pint to whichever team buys him to get him out of the Premier league & I guarantee that he'll be headline news wherever he goes for some cunty thing. I'm just glad that I won't have to listen or read about it .

He hasn't got the balls to play in the Prem next year, he knows all the other players will be gunning for him.

Shame really, I was looking forward to Dembele and Sandro giving him a beasting. This is just showing him up to be the little coward that he is - running away.

I actually think he has a point about the media and some of the vilification - especially the comments about his family, daughter, etc. - there is more to life than football and I'd imagine your family would always come first.

Great 'player' - perhaps a difficult 'person'

/runs and hides

troll.gif

I do find him quite repulsive, he is one of those players (like J Terry) that unless he plays for your team, its very difficult to like them. He may be a very nice family man, but he turns my stomach - think its because he reminds me of my ex-brother-in-law, who was a p***k of the highest degree (and a goon to boot!).

Brilliant mail from a Liverpool fan in the Football 365 mailbox:

First he came for Otman Bakkal and I didn't speak out because I am not Dutch.

Then he came for Patrice Evra and I didn't speak out because I am not black.

Then he came for Branislav Ivanovic and I didn't speak out because I am not a Chelsea fan or Graeme Souness.

Then he came for us, and there was no one left to speak for us.

Back
Top Bottom