Luka Vuskovic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When you do, take some time in Split.

It is an amazing location. I suggest to do the football stuff during the day, then climb to Marjan mountain, overlooking the city and other nearby mountains and rejoice the sunset next to the big cross on top of the mountain. And then when scouting and walking has made you hungry, take a nice dinner on your way down from the hill in many of the restaurants with balconies that look over the city while lights are being turned on. After that, take a stroll down the mountain to nice promenade in city center, filled with life and lined with palm-trees.

I think such plan would get your friends also happy ;) .
Thank you, sounds amazing!

Vuskovic now on Croatia's winter break. The Hajduk first team/u19 season doesn't resume until right at the end of January/early feb. Was talk before that Hajduk might be loaning him out on our behalf as part of the agreement so might see him back earlier if he moves to a different league. Obviously can't be loaned to clubs in England for the same reasons he can't join us until 18.

Didn't travel with the first team to a post-winter break training camp and not involved in today's friendly, likely to protect him while they look for somewhere to send him. Netherlands and Switzerland mentioned as possible destinations in the most recent update.

Still nothing yet about any January loan move. Didn't go on tour with the first team so with Hajduk u19s in their post-winter-break training and scored in their first preparation match. Will likely go away with Croatia u19s in March for the U19 Euros Elite round for 3 games against Germany, Turkey and Romania.

I'm from Poland and well what can I say... That's a fucking joke. Every young player that somehow isn't destroyed by our system has to escape anywhere else (mostly Italy and Germany) being 18/19 years old. Our NT coaches sometimes have that brilliant idea to use one of the brightest shining stars of our league and it always turns out that physical traits aren't enough.

I'm from Poland and well what can I say... That's a fucking joke. Every young player that somehow isn't destroyed by our system has to escape anywhere else (mostly Italy and Germany) being 18/19 years old. Our NT coaches sometimes have that brilliant idea to use one of the brightest shining stars of our league and it always turns out that physical traits aren't enough.
Can someone translate this for me please. I don't speak Polish

I got carried away a bit :D But it's not about language, your brain just works slower than mine so you don't understand if it gets a bit more complicated. Long story short - polish league sucks.
I asked AI what you meant since I seem to be slow. This is what I got back. Thanks for clearing up!

The user seems to be expressing frustration about the state of football in Poland. Here’s a breakdown of their sentiment:
  1. Luka Vuskovic joining a Polish team on loan: The user might be referring to a recent event where a young player named Luka Vuskovic is set to join a Polish football team on a temporary basis, known as a loan.
  2. “That’s a fucking joke”: This phrase indicates the user’s strong negative reaction to the news. They seem to believe that this move is not beneficial or sensible.
  3. Young players escaping to Italy and Germany: The user is expressing concern that young talented players often leave Poland at a young age (around 18/19) to play in other countries, particularly Italy and Germany. This could be due to better opportunities, higher quality training, or more exposure in these countries.
  4. National Team (NT) coaches and physical traits: The user criticizes the Polish National Team’s coaches for their selection strategy. They believe that the coaches often select players based on their physical attributes rather than their skill or potential. However, the user feels this approach is flawed as physical traits alone are not sufficient for success in football.
In summary, the user is expressing dissatisfaction with the current state of Polish football, from the development and management of young talent to the strategies employed by the national team’s coaches. They view the loan of Luka Vuskovic to a Polish team as a continuation of these issues.

Lad at Bologna, Urbanski looks a player with a big future IMO.

Made his unofficial Radomiak debut today in a 2-0 friendly win against Pilica Bialobrzegi. Radomiak's next league game is next week on 10th Feb, their first league game for a couple of months after having been on a winter break.

Back
Top Bottom