Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

During his short spell playing for Spurs the Israeli winger showed his skills to those around him, including James Maddison. Speaking to the club’s matchday programme Maddison had a glowing review of his new team-mate.

When asked: "Who is the most skilful in the team?" The England international replied: "In terms of actual skills, tricks and quick feet I’d probably say Manor Solomon, one of the sharpest players I’ve ever seen."
James Maddison clearly knows less than Zomb .

Here's hoping that Zomb has pulled a Guglielmo "Pound-Shop Pickford" Vicario on young Manor.

Haha quick feet doesn’t mean he’s effective in the PL.

Nor does getting injured make him "shit", "a wage thief" and a "greedy, non-entity", but you're toxic so we've long come to expect such bullshit from you.

Nor does getting injured make him "shit", "a wage thief" and a "greedy, non-entity", but you're toxic so we've long come to expect such bullshit from you.
You do realise I only post drivel like that to whip freaks like you into a frenzied response

Pretty sure this guy has played his last game for the club, that Insta post seems to have caused a few issues behind the scenes.

I think that's probably correct - but for different reasons.

He only played about 20 odd games for Fulham last season due to fitness and only 5 so far this season for us.

Looking back over the time since he debuted in 2016 he's not averaged more than about 20 odd games a season.

I suspect the medical he had when joining Spurs showed no significant issues ongoing but its clear there are, and ultimately we can't afford to have a dedicated squad place to someone who's fitness means he might only be fit for 20 odd games a season - its not really been an issue this season as not being in europe means we've only be playing once a week, but its quite possible we would not have signed Werner on loan had Solomon been fit.

Signing him probably seemed low risk - a free transfer with at least average fitness - but its not turned out that way.

Question is how we might off load him given he's played so little and even if he is fit enough in a couple of weeks I suspect he'd only get minutes off the bench. Maybe a short loan over summer to a league that's playing then like Sweden or even a south american league ?

That way he might be attractive to a lower PL or overseas club, but rumoured to be on £60k pw (£3m pa) he's going to need to find an affluent club.

what was his injury? was it during a match, i cant remember. It just seems a decent chance he may not even play again this season

quite unlucky this season with injuries which must be taken into account before calling everyone inc the manager shit.
solomon and perisic would've been such a great help this season

Tottenham attacker Manor Solomon is likely to miss first-team training for another two weeks, according to Dr Rajpal Brar.

"The injury expert claims that Tottenham attacker Manor Solomon is likely to miss first-team training for another two weeks, according to Dr Rajpal Brar.

The injury expert claims that the March 30 return timeline reported appears to be optimistic and not the likely return date."

....Also says in there he ended up having a 2nd surgery.

what was his injury? was it during a match, i cant remember. It just seems a decent chance he may not even play again this season

Last app was 21mins off the bench v Liverpool (subbed on for Son, no less!)... Whether he got hurt then or in training is not clear.

quite unlucky this season with injuries which must be taken into account before calling everyone inc the manager shit.
solomon and perisic would've been such a great help this season

Very much so............

Probably wouldn't have had to bother loaning Werner if that was the case.

Persisic in particular looked shit hot off the bench and Solomon wasn't shy of running at his man; which is what's been moaned about all season regarding the rest of our widemen.

Tottenham attacker Manor Solomon is likely to miss first-team training for another two weeks, according to Dr Rajpal Brar.

"The injury expert claims that Tottenham attacker Manor Solomon is likely to miss first-team training for another two weeks, according to Dr Rajpal Brar.

The injury expert claims that the March 30 return timeline reported appears to be optimistic and not the likely return date."

....Also says in there he ended up having a 2nd surgery.
So glad they brought in an 'injury expert' to give us that invaluable update :pritchardeyes:

"Based on the comments from Ange, it sounds like an injury that is taking longer than expected to come back from"

So glad they brought in an 'injury expert' to give us that invaluable update :pritchardeyes:

"Based on the comments from Ange, it sounds like an injury that is taking longer than expected to come back from"

Bit of a mess that article; the way it's written.... But the key comments seem to come from this Dr Brar bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom