Maradona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hands up those who thought the same thing they think when the Jimmy Greaves or Gazza threads get bumped?

Just a superb player. And a nutter. Looking forward to seeing this.

Broke my heart, will never forgive him from an England supporter point of view.....but he does fascinate me.

Read an article Sunday re the film, he has two personas, Maradona the lunatic, Diego the normal person.

Should be a good watch.

Can’t see myself going to see this at the flicks but when it’s online or if I get a dodgy DVD down the local I will give it a look. Can’t knock him football wise but apparently he’s a nasty piece of work in the flesh.

If the film is not full of orgies and cocaine parties it will be a work of fiction. :allitongue::lamelashock:

Broke my heart, will never forgive him from an England supporter point of view.....but he does fascinate me.

Read an article Sunday re the film, he has two personas, Maradona the lunatic, Diego the normal person.

Should be a good watch.
Always turn it around to be about England. You fucken cunt. Can't wait for Brexit and Scottish independence. You'll be fucked. Completely fucked. No EU or Scotland to subsidise you're delusions of grandeur

Sunday: Maradona unveiled and presented as new manager for Gymnasia in Argentina. Promises to never miss a practice session.

Monday: Misses first practice session.

Diego doing Diego things.

Back
Top Bottom