March in support of Enic/Levy/Lewis. Man City game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"You're fuckin riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicchh, you're fuckin riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichhh, you're fuckin rich, you're fuckin rich, you're fuckin riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich!"

(Oh Teddy Teddy tune).
"Ohhhhhhh Joey Lewis! His club's now worth 2-billion and he's spent fuck all!"

It's about time the geezers who love accountancy , profit growth , NFL , selling your best players , infrastructure , golf courses , super League , glory in sell on value , art galleries , golf courses marched in support of their Demi god's .
Stand up and be accounted , show yourself to the complaining bitter masses who have no idea what planet you are on.
1;hour before the game outside the Spurs shop in full reverence of this fiscal empire that you admire so gloriously.
Get out there , show yourselves , have Levy banners , your day in the sun is here.
They need you , you have to be counted.
Full kit wankers only

"our Camembert!
our camembert!
is better than yours!
is better than yours!

our Camembert is better than yours!"

etc

Fast And Furious Assets GIF by The Fast Saga

Call me a sentimental old fool, but I've always loved 'The Way We Were.'
I think it describes ENIC perfectly.

Can it be that it was all so simple then,
Or has time rewritten every line?

GET OUT OF MY CLUB, YOU AVARICIOUS OLD SKELETON.

Catchy, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom