March in support of Enic/Levy/Lewis. Man City game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Correct me if I’m wrong, here, but do I detect some sarcasm in some of these posts?
Oh dear. And there I was thinking it was deadly serious..

NbXE.gif

I had a team was a big football club
When I was at school
Now they throw that spreadsheet by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw ‘em play the others night at this old sports bar
I walked in when I should of walked out
i stayed for a while had a few drinks
But all I kept thinking about was

Glory days well they’re passing us by
Glory days Daniel Levy knows why
Glory glory daaaaays

Springsteen’s Glory days

It's about time the geezers who love accountancy , profit growth , NFL , selling your best players , infrastructure , golf courses , super League , glory in sell on value , art galleries , golf courses marched in support of their Demi god's .
Stand up and be accounted , show yourself to the complaining bitter masses who have no idea what planet you are on.
1;hour before the game outside the Spurs shop in full reverence of this fiscal empire that you admire so gloriously.
Get out there , show yourselves , have Levy banners , your day in the sun is here.
They need you , you have to be counted.
They will be to busy entertaining the Man City board pre match I fear

Their most loyal pricks could be out in force .

That perv in Bangkok that loves a lady boy.
That sweaty sock from Aberdeen .
That pompous nutter bloke who makes model planes.
That sceptic tank from the southern states .
Nice fella from Ireland who creams over them.
That Harry geezer who loves spreadsheets .
Can't think of any others but throw in Sammy
to add a little goodwill.

Blimey the magnificent seven ,
They all talk Eli Wallachs I know that much

Apologies to those who are unfamiliar with the Magnificent Seven

Imagine if this thing actually took off? We could post immature comments on here like

" I bet our Airfixx Airfixx wont be attending. Staunchest Levy supporter on the forum but all words and no action"

:mourhandlaugh:

Last edited:
I had a team was a big football club
When I was at school
Now they throw that spreadsheet by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw ‘em play the others night at this old sports bar
I walked in when I should of walked out
i stayed for a while had a few drinks
But all I kept thinking about was

Glory days well they’re passing us by
Glory days Daniel Levy knows why
Glory glory daaaaays

Springsteen’s Glory days

Sadly, the Springsteen song that comes to mind for me is My Hometown (last track on the Born in the USA album):

It's about time the geezers who love accountancy , profit growth , NFL , selling your best players , infrastructure , golf courses , super League , glory in sell on value , art galleries , golf courses marched in support of their Demi god's .
Stand up and be accounted , show yourself to the complaining bitter masses who have no idea what planet you are on.
1;hour before the game outside the Spurs shop in full reverence of this fiscal empire that you admire so gloriously.
Get out there , show yourselves , have Levy banners , your day in the sun is here.
Now this is a protest I can get behind! What you say John Thomas John Thomas :levylol:

Cheese room.

You forgot the fucking cheese room, you pleb

"Oh I hate spurs, I'm so very clever"

The thing I love most is Daniel making no bids
Making no bids
Spending no quids
The thing I love most is Daniel making no bids

Back
Top Bottom