Martin Jol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kerim Frei has looked very good this evening, as well. If the purported Hoilett deal proves too much of a faff / we think he's not all that, we should look into it.

A faint glimmer of hope.

That's it. We are back! We are gonna pip those Chelski scum to fourth spot and we'll be back enjoying CL footie next season.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, I'd better go get my dinner out of the oven. I think the lasagna is burning. :hudd:

His comments after drawing with Chelsea:

"After seeing the game, Spurs against Norwich, for us, it was not a great result, and you hope for Spurs, of course. And I think now they can be very satisfied with us."

Top scorers in PL: (goals/played)

1: ......
2: Rooney 22/28
3: Aguero 17/28
4. Demba Ba 16/29
5: CLINT DEMPSEY 16/33

He would have been our top scorer if he'd played for us... :adestare: :defoe: :saha: :vdvcry:

Back
Top Bottom