Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s surprising that you think you know more about how people speak in a country you’ve never stepped foot in
This is exactly what I’m talking about.

How in the world would you presume to know that?

FWIW, I lived in Europe for years and have traveled extensively throughout your beautiful country on multiple occasions.

Wonder why he didn't delete the Woolwich tweets and unfollowed them before this transfer became public knowledge
It was some pretty daft shit for a professional footballer under contract with Wolves...but he was a 20 year old reserve for a yo-yo club on loan to feckin' Hibs. At the time I doubt he thought the fact he was a woolwich supporter would impact his career. And he probabky didn't delete because it's a handful of tweets 8 years ago...doubt he remembered, honestly.

And?
Try not to speak down to people through an encyclopedia next time you’re in Thamesmead
We’ve established that reading comprehension is not your strong suit, so I’ll clarify:

1. “People around you” implied your social circle, not your whole country.
2. This may surprise you, but not everyone in your country speaks the same vernacular.

It was some pretty daft shit for a professional footballer under contract with Wolves...but he was a 20 year old reserve for a yo-yo club on loan to feckin' Hibs. At the time I doubt he thought the fact he was a woolwich supporter would impact his career. And he probabky didn't delete because it's a handful of tweets 8 years ago...doubt he remembered, honestly.

Also the internet never forgets, we would know about them even if he deleted them.

Guardian one hour ago:

£12m plus £5m add ons. Daniel Levy, what a negotiator 😎
For sure there are few better negotiators than DL but..we ain't got ECL money and Wolves ain't got any Euro money and we are currently in a C-19 catastrophe.
Only the FFP ignorers are spending big dough.

We’ve established that reading comprehension is not your strong suit, so I’ll clarify:

1. “People around you” implied your social circle, not your whole country.
2. This may surprise you, but not everyone in your country speaks the same vernacular.
And not everyone in “my country” lives in Thamesmead...you wanna be particular at least be thorough enough to avoid looking the tit.

I guess reading isn’t your strongpoint either

Back
Top Bottom