Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OfGxymG.gif

Well the last couple of pages have been very touching. šŸ˜­ Just had a cry wank.

On a serious note, we all know we will have future cunt offs. And when that time comes. I will look back at these pages, smile and be reminded that, ultimately, we all want the same thing... we are all a fundamental part of Tottenham Hotspur FC... and in our hearts we will celebrate or commiserate our successes and failures together... as family.

Come on you spurs.

:dierpochhug:

Well the last couple of pages have been very touching. šŸ˜­ Just had a cry wank.

On a serious note, we all know we will have future cunt offs. And when that time comes. I will look back at these pages, smile and be reminded that, ultimately, we all want the same thing... we are all a fundamental part of Tottenham Hotspur FC... and in our hearts we will celebrate or commiserate our successes and failures together... as family.

Come on you spurs.

I applaud this sentimentality.

It will last ... until we lose 0-1 at home to Fulham/Palace/Brighton. Then the carbines will be broken out.

We're all Spurs.

Come on you spurs.

God youā€™re all getting fucking soft in this place.
More cunt offs. Less circle jerking.
For fuck sake.

Ok - Iā€™ll post it here then

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and weā€™ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I canā€™t never truly hate your cause youā€™re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because weā€™re both associated with this great club. Youā€™re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. Iā€™m kindadrunk rn but donā€™t care youā€™re a good man deep inside and love Poch Iā€™m sure.

I loveyou man

The byline on this Grauniad piece is interesting.

Unusually, three journalists are credited, including Fabrizio Romano.

I note the figure stated for the Doherty fee is a very specific Ā£14.7 million.

------------------------------------------------------

Tottenham set to sign Matt Doherty after agreeing Ā£14.7m fee with Wolves
  • Right-back expected to have his medical over the weekend
  • Crystal Palace sign Eberechi Eze from QPR for Ā£19.5m

Tottenham set to sign Matt Doherty after agreeing Ā£14.7m fee with Wolves

Back
Top Bottom