Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just read on a saints forum that his backroom staff have gone too. I was hoping for new coaches. We have tip top facilities with dross for coaches.

Fingers crossed.

An Argentinian back at the Lane sounds pretty natural to me.

So I was looking for some pictures of him on the net and found this:
Well...
2003_Mauricio_POCHETTINO.jpg
L'Oreal,
Cause he's worth it

Not really sure what to think of this really. Is it partially reactionary because he's had a good year/18 months with Saints, well yeah because Levy must have been impressed with his time with them. Has he done enough to be good enough for us? We're a top 6 side and they only finished a couple of places below so it doesn't seem like a massive jump on paper.

It's just difficult when the nature of the beast of football is different now when no-one gets time anymore really and owners as so short-termist.
I'm willing to get behind Poch, especially if he develops the youngsters and gives them a chance.

Just to confirm rumours, I was walking in a Bloomsbury square when I got the notification about dear old Pochy..... I am taking credit, also my legs hurt, that was a long second walk.

Well done Freudly, you can go and put your feet up now...until someone puts in a decent showing at Left Back in the World Cup, then it's walkies again!

Bit of a gamble but good luck to the guy. I feel sorry that he has to watch Danny Rose at LB after watching Luke Shaw for 18 months, bit of a comedown isn't it :paulinhofacepalm:

Bit of a gamble but good luck to the guy. I feel sorry that he has to watch Danny Rose at LB after watching Luke Shaw for 18 months, bit of a comedown isn't it :paulinhofacepalm:
Pretty sure SSN just showed some grainy camera phone footage of Poch Stuffing a 'Wriggling Bodybag' (Jim White's words) into the the boot of his car and making a hasty getaway... I'd say Shaw's on-board, whether he likes it or not.

:levylol:

But overall I'm genuinely excited, not my first choice if you'd asked me a few weeks ago but certainly wasn't dragging the bottom of my 'list' - some people on here have made some great points regarding his potential which have really swayed me... Good luck to him, let's get behind him!

Back
Top Bottom