Membership Loan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Afternoon Chaps,

I have a friend who moved to New Zealand a few years ago heading over for Christmas and was keen to take his son to his first match, the Stoke game (you know, the one we'll draw). The problem is, everyone we know has used their memberships and have no one else we can turn to; if anyone is able to help and let them use your membership that would be greatly appreciated. If you could PM me I can get you a number or email address.

I'll owe you a beer at the next meet.

Thanks

As said you should be able to pinch a ticket or two through general sale hopefully.
Likewise I'd offer mine but already have a ticket.

If you're interested in the Reading game on the 1st of Jan though let me know as I'll be giving that one a miss.

Blatant 'I want the Loyalty Points to make me real fan' post.
piece.jpg

Back
Top Bottom