Membership renewal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zin

Supporter
Just did mine, renewal is open upto 21st of June so don't forget! I'm 5000 something on the waiting list, 5 years and counting!

£47 well spent :avbdamn:

5800 odd. After the renewals are done it might be nearer 5k?

No ST coming my way unless the NPD ever gets built. That said, i only want one so i can sell the Cat As on StubHub :ossie:

It is a 5yr rolling basis (i believe) so what ever points you acquired 6 or more seasons ago will be rolled off (?).

Or is it the last 4 seasons plus what ever you accumulate in 2013-2014 go to make up your total? Sounds more like it when i think about it.

My LP's are going to disappear? I accumulate them slow enough as it is. They should make exceptions for international members.

Why do American's always think they deserve preferential treatment? Pricks.

Surely a better way of THFC deciding who gets an ST should be based on LPs rather than merely the amount of time you have held a Bronze membership for?

Yids with several hundred LPs are actually bothering to attend matches, someone who has had a Bronze membership for 6 or 7 years may, in theory, never have been to a single game.

Surely a better way of THFC deciding who gets an ST should be based on LPs rather than merely the amount of time you have held a Bronze membership for?

Yids with several hundred LPs are actually bothering to attend matches, someone who has had a Bronze membership for 6 or 7 years may, in theory, never have been to a single game.

True, but it's their marketing angle to get people to pay 50 odd quid every year. If there are 70 odd thousand members that's about three and half million quid a year

I vaguely remember the club saying that the waiting list costs comes off the season ticket if you get one. If that true?

Only benefit to bronze is the extra 10 lp's you get for renewing.
I wouldn't take a season ticket even if offered one, unless i intended to go large majority of aways and Europe.
At this moment, can not afford.

Disgusted with myself for renewing (it automatically did it as a Direct Debit and I must have forgot to cancel in time) as I pretty much agree with Flav Flav 's feelings from the Podcast. For me it pretty much is a cartel you've gotta join to get a look in but protest isn't gonna work unless it's en masse.

Back
Top Bottom