Micky Hazard Red-pilled

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously I wish Micky all the best whatever career he chooses!

Decent guy and loved him as a player for us!

The programme is called 'Talking Pints' so basically a chat over a pint. A British tradition perhaps?
Incidentally, that whole "Nigel's a man of the people, he loves a pint down the pub" schtick is largely an act apparently.

I remember someone who drank in his supposed local reckoned the photographer would snap him with a pint of ale which he'd drink a bit of but leave after the photo shoot. His tipple was red wine apparently, a bit less of a one-of-the-lads drink.

farage_2568981b.jpg

Incidentally, that whole "Nigel's a man of the people, he loves a pint down the pub" schtick is largely an act apparently.

I remember someone who drank in his supposed local reckoned the photographer would snap him with a pint of ale which he'd drink a bit of but leave after the photo shoot. His tipple was red wine apparently, a bit less of a one-of-the-lads drink.

farage_2568981b.jpg

Only too obvious.

farage_2568981b.jpg
I don't give a rat's arse what he drinks or doesn't drink, I'm just saying what I believe to be his angle in the programme.

Back
Top Bottom