Most Ugly Player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Philip Anthony Jones. Derp.

mJSBVJW.jpg

Perhaps, but people can't pass comment or opinion then? Or can you be critical of anything except an appearance?
Not saying that

I just don't see how commenting on someone's looks is any harsher when they have had an accident is all

I fucking loathe anyone who rates or comments on the (bad) looks of footballers. Please fuck off the football boards and go hang on Instagram and shit like that, you absolute miserable fucking loser twats.

Plastics.

I fucking loathe anyone who rates or comments on the (bad) looks of footballers. Please fuck off the football boards and go hang on Instagram and shit like that, you absolute miserable fucking loser twats.

Plastics.
Agreed. That extends to anyone who comments on anyone’s perceived ‘bad looks.

Back when I was at school there was a lad in my year who used to get abuse about his appearance constantly. People picked on him throughout his childhood, got called ugly regularly. Girls laughed at him. Just because he had a bit of a hooked nose and acne.

Eventually people stopped taking the piss out of him. Unfortunately it took him hanging himself when he was 15 before they did.

Abusing someone for the way they look is pathetic. What kind of shit cunt gets their kicks out of making other people feel bad about themselves?

Last edited:
This thread should be consigned to the bin. My ex used to make derogatory remarks about people's appearance. All I can say is that he was no oil painting!

Back
Top Bottom