MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched us on last night's show.

What was Lineker's 'not everything' comment about after Jose's statement on the Christmas gathering?
Just yet another sly dig by Linekar......

You wait..... If we manage to pull off anything amazing in the league or the cups, he'll be "all Spurs"...

I'm not normally an advocate of violence, but there's something about James Maddison that makes me want to give him a slap!
Been saying this for a while.

He is a very "street smart" player, which can be very frustrating to be up against. Gets away with a lot cos of his "clean cut" look (quoted from above).

The best way i can think of to describe him is that he is a little shit.

Plus, he is mates with Alli and Grealish. Concrete evidence that he must be a bellend.

Been saying this for a while.

He is a very "street smart" player, which can be very frustrating to be up against. Gets away with a lot cos of his "clean cut" look (quoted from above).

The best way i can think of to describe him is that he is a little shit.

Plus, he is mates with Alli and Grealish. Concrete evidence that he must be a bellend.
And he’s said that he doesn’t like us so fuck him
Let Mrs P have her way!!

Back
Top Bottom