MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's an idea, let's shake the format up a bit.....get an average ex pro in the back of a truck to tell a player what he didn't do well in the game. It'll be fantastic. I can see it now... The tactics truck!

What could possibly go wrong?
It might go sexual, tactics truck, i don't know, bit like the bang bus

Gabby yorath can wear heels and a split up her skirt but she still looks like Emanuel petit in the face. So it’s a no from me.
She was also on the Gary Barlow tax avoidance gravy train!
If only they paid the correct tax they wouldn't have to spend their time doing charity work!

After match of the day there’s a top ten controversial transfer programme featuring the premiership.......Mm wonder what will be number 1........ 🤔

Gabby yorath can wear heels and a split up her skirt but she still looks like Emanuel petit in the face. So it’s a no from me.

giphy.gif

Now Shearer's mouthing off saying Kane should leave.

You mean how he should have left Newcastle in the 90s & 2000s?

Last time I checked, they won sweet fuck all even with his goals.

Now Shearer's mouthing off saying Kane should leave.

You mean how he should have left Newcastle in the 90s & 2000s?

Last time I checked, they won sweet fuck all even with his goals.
Exactly, okay he got the premiership bought with Blackburn and his quote he thought they’d kick on and win more basically a Leicester of the times but didn’t got all their luck in one season and and was that so he moved.........to fecking Newcastle who’s won nothing since the 50s and little chance of winning anything since yet telling kane to move, shut the fuck up you muppet.

Exactly, okay he got the premiership bought with Blackburn and his quote he thought they’d kick on and win more basically a Leicester of the times but didn’t got all their luck in one season and and was that so he moved.........to fecking Newcastle who’s won nothing since the 50s and little chance of winning anything since yet telling kane to move, shut the fuck up you muppet.
Didnt Shearer CHOOSE Newcastle over Man U because he wanted to play for his hometown club?
The bloke has nothing to say and he is saying it far too loud.

Back
Top Bottom