Mourinho smiley suggestions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yvk5iTi.png

He's like a f*cking dream when it comes to smileys.

In 10 years, there will be literally thousands of Spurs kids unable to speak and only able to communicate through the medium of drama.

Added a load. I'll probably delete some old ones.

:mourwhat:
Nice one case. However, I feel there should be a strict 80x60 pixels restriction on submissions. Acceptance should be a badge of honour. To be revered within the community.

If you can’t make it work within set limits then it’s an illegal Smiley in my opinion.

Surely there has to be some editorial restriction to curb artistic license.

What sort of standards are we keeping around here these days? It’s beginning to feel like there is a liberal, almost laissez faire attitude on this site . Which as we all know would be unsustainable.

Last edited:
Nice one case. However, I feel there should be a strict 80x60 pixels restriction on submissions. Acceptance should be a badge of honour. To be revered within the community.

If you can’t make it work within set limits then it’s an illegal Smiley in my opinion.

Surely there has to be some editorial restriction to curb artistic license.

What sort of standards are we keeping around here these days? It’s beginning to feel like there is a liberal, almost laissez faire attitude on this sites . Which as we all know would be unsustainable.
Did you have a bad day mate?

Been looking for 10 minutes how/where to message/post my creative endeavours and there's a fucking thread for it! Teach me to underestimate you lot...

Anyhoo, I found a couple of good jose pics, which I cut out (I know it's a chore). I think they're to spec, but can send the PSDs if you need them. Happy to help with this kind of stuff if you need.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom