My Quickfire Season Analysis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THFC - what more needs to be said? Our season aint over yet...but should have been months ago. Build right Danny boy...

City - Deserved? On the pitch, yes, morally, no. Seeing the total joy of their fans, from the despair seconds earlier that only football can bring, I felt genuinely glad for them.
But not the players, or even the rather likeable Mancini. Sounds tiring but what manager wouldnt win the PL after spending 300M a season for the last three years....plus wages.

UTD- Maybe Im one of the few neutrals who wanted Man U to win it? If their noisy neighbours had turned it around with hard work and endeavor, Id see it more like Spurs and arse, reversing fortunes. And yes Man U have spent a shed load, and yes they have foreign owners.....but they were winning stuff since day one as opposed to being a yo-yo club about 6 years ago....

The Scum- Thrived off our lapse, and I think it could be a good thing in the long run. They will continue to paper over the cracks blindly believing they are one average player away from a quadruple winning side. Let the delusion live on.

Toon- Well played. A warning to fans who set their stall out too soon and hysterically call for the board/chairman/ owner/ manager to be sacked too soon......

Chelsea - Old. How the hell did this team win a Cup and humiliate us at Wembley? How did they beat Barca? How the hell do they hold the key to our season. Experience. Dont knock it. God I wish they kept AVB.

Liverpool - Laughing stock, yet they still win silverwear. I dont get it. The most unlikeable club (thats not a direct rival) for me, from the manager and players to the fans. Whine, whine, whine. Im looking forward to their coming years of mediocrity.

Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton - Wont shed a tear, but Id have swapped any one of them for Stoke

Wigan - Earned their ticket...as did Swansea, Norwich, QPR

Villa - I would have laughed so hard if they went. What purpose are they in the PL for....seemingly to destroy 3rd for us.

Reading - I like McDermott, so welcome to the PL.

South Coast Big Club - Another annoying little club, that has stolen the slow version of "Oh When..." (I DONT CARE THAT WE "STOLE" IT 85 YEARS AGO ALONG WITH FIFTY OTHER CLUBS). Another annoying little club who claimed they were bigger than us about 6yrs ago (West Ham, Charlton stylee)....another annoying little club that will shaft us out of at least 4pts next year. AAAAaaaarrrrghhhhh

West Ham - Hate them, but want them up for the derby. Blackpool again....just no.

Back
Top Bottom