Nawtiest thing you've witnessed as a fan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember at the Tottenham Tribute match a few years back some bellend was letting off fireworks in the crowd on Park Lane as everyone was leaving. Pissed me right off as plenty of people had taken their kids with them to see the likes of Gazza and Klinsmann and this cocksucker was just letting them off randomly at pedestrians.

spooky said:
Blanchflower said:
When that stupid gooner started giving loads of Spurs shit on the high road after the game a few years ago, his scum shirt got burnt in front of him and he was made to wear a Spurs shirt all the way down to Seven Sisters being repeatedly punched and kicked.

That wasn't the 3-1 when Adebayor scored was it?

Think so, the one where his chipped it up and volleyed it in the top corner.

I once also saw a West Ham fan punch a Police horse outside the Park Lane end..... :harryblow:

Went to an away game at Filbert St (Leicester) many years ago. All there was separating us & The Babys (as the Leicester crew were known), was some string netting hanging from the roof of the stand. This was very quickly torn down swiftly followed by a hail of razor sharpened 2 pence pieces flying over from their supporters.

The bloke stood in front of me was in his 60's & all of a sudden he falls forward clutching the left side of his head. I look down to see a sharpened 2 pence piece embedded in his cheek about half an inch below his eye. Blood everywhere. Hideous.

When we lost 4-0 to Chelsea in the FA Cup in the early 00's it all kicked off after the game. On my way to Bruce Grove fights were happening and I saw three riot fans go past. I saw someone on the ground in agony outside the McDonald's on Seven Sisters Road. I found out later it was a Chelsea fan that had been stabbed

Umm well I was at the Rome derby, the one that was called off at half time due to a 3 way fight between Roma fans, Lazio fans and the Police, who, it was rumoured had killed a fan. Being tear gassed isn't nice, the entire Stadio Olympico was cover in tear gas, there was fighting and part of the stadium had been set on fire.

That was an experience!

Ahh happy memories.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 555885.stm

78Spur said:
Umm well I was at the Rome derby, the one that was called off at half time due to a 3 way fight between Roma fans, Lazio fans and the Police, who, it was rumoured had killed a fan. Being tear gassed isn't nice, the entire Stadio Olympico was cover in tear gas, there was fighting and part of the stadium had been set on fire.

That was an experience!

Tear gas is a real bitch isn't it , very effictive to break up a riot though

Blanchflower said:
spooky said:
Blanchflower said:
When that stupid gooner started giving loads of Spurs shit on the high road after the game a few years ago, his scum shirt got burnt in front of him and he was made to wear a Spurs shirt all the way down to Seven Sisters being repeatedly punched and kicked.

That wasn't the 3-1 when Adebayor scored was it?

Think so, the one where his chipped it up and volleyed it in the top corner.

I once also saw a West Ham fan punch a Police horse outside the Park Lane end..... :harryblow:

zbH3q.jpg

Belgian Spur said:
78Spur said:

That was an experience!

Tear gas is a real bitch isn't it , very effictive to break up a riot though

Yeah the scarf helps in those situations, when your eyes start burning it's definitely a hint that it's time to get moving!!

Back
Top Bottom