Never mind the click-bait

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When things at Spurs go to shit, reading something written by Spooky seems more on point than anything else I can think of.

Hope this thing takes off. Whatever it is.

I have no idea what this is ...... is it instead of or an addition to TFC?

I’m guessing it’s going to be a sort of written version of TFC. Or at least the TFC podcast.

Some history.
I first heard of the podcast through a blog written by Spooky. He’s a funny guy who writes about Spurs.

And squirrels.

I’m guessing it’s going to be a sort of written version of TFC. Or at least the TFC podcast.

Some history.
I first heard of the podcast through a blog written by Spooky. He’s a funny guy who writes about Spurs.

And squirrels.
Thanks. I only found TFC because someone told me about the 1882 movement. I tried to listen to the podcast once but can't say I enjoyed it, too blokey and far too much swearing. But I enjoy TFC in this format, satisfies my need to "talk" Spurs and football to my heart's content, so I don't seek out any other platforms. And I've met some really nice people off the back of it :)

Back
Top Bottom