New Interim DOF poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would you like as our new interim DOF?

• Total voters
I don't understand a lot of things, and the Paratici situation is one more. Is there any requirement to suspend him in the Premier League? Sounds like the 30 months is only in Italy. It seems logical to remove him but isn't the most likely thing to happen will be Levy will wring his hands a bit, put out a statement expressing confidence in Paratici's integrity, and move forward with him still in place. I'm never quite sure who is in charge of Spurs. I'm still puzzled by the whole "Spurs DNA" statement Levy made and then we end up with Paratici picking managers he has connections with whose methods don't match what Levy was saying. Something profoundly weird about all of this.

I think the order we put in forum members should be planned rather than random, as between us we have a great skillset and could deliver a lasting legacy.

Phase 1, we use a whole series of 'Levy outers'. Not sure they could make it actually happen, but would expect them to break his will and release the funds.

Phase 2, we use all our expert members from Italy, Spain, Germany, France etc to get the players we need poised to sign.

Phase 3, get those signings over the line; Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman as good cop, charm any wavering chairman, then cretinousgoat cretinousgoat as bad cop - the enforcer.

Phase 4, icing on the cake, bring in Zest Zest to sort out the medical team and nutrition.

If all goes well, I'd like to volunteer to work with CarrieFi CarrieFi to secure the terms of that permanent kulusevski deal. I was thinking 10 years maybe?😍

Give good ol' Harry the gig. Next game we're starting 55yo Ryan Nelsen at LCB, Niko Kranjcar finally unleashes his inner Modric, and we got Saha & Pav smashing them in up front. Watch out Woolwich

That was never at issue. The fact we were dealing with is whether you ARE half white and half white. Not whether you SAID you’re half white and half white.

So all you have to do to is tell us all… are you half White and half white?

If not, why did you try to use the fact you’re mixed race as a shield for racially abusing a black person online?

No you lied when you accused me of saying that when I clearly didn’t and that’s something I’ve noticed you do with other posters!

As for your question

None of your business

Now fuck off!!

No you lied when you accused me of saying that when I clearly didn’t and that’s something I’ve noticed you do with other posters!

As for your question

None of your business

Now fuck off!!
Unfortunately for you, this is public record.

I said:
So here’s what’s happened.

I’ve called you out for racially abusing people on Twitter AND THEN trying to claim you can’t be racist to black people because you’re mixed race EVEN THOUGH you’re half white and half white.

You have no response to that because you know what a bad light it puts you in. None of the people like Deuterz Deuterz whiteknighting for you should think you’re anything other than pathetic for doing that.

I made a comment about you not having long left and questioning why you’re spending your retirement racially abusing someone on the internet . It was strong but not really comparable to what you originally did.

But people are leaping to your defence.

I suspect because simultaneously we’ve had this toxic ENIC discussion. I’ve criticised ENIC but said I don’t want them out. Many prominent ENIC in posters like Deuterz Deuterz Archie Archie and John Thomas John Thomas have presented vitriolic, one-sided arguments and sought to portray fellow spurs fans as inferior because of their balanced belief (don’t you learn how to make two-sided arguments in English class aged 14?).

Of course some say I’m condescending or arrogant or whatever but put that next to the barrage of abuse and insults from the above posters and some snippy remarks are quite tame given what they dish out.

So, no there’s no real comparison here. And the reason the above posters are sanctimoniously leaping to your defence is not because they don’t think you’re a foul-mouthed, bigoted old man. They probably do. They’re doing it because it’s a kind of proxy battle to make themselves feel superior to someone who has presented reasoned, cogent arguments but who just happens to disagree with them.

I’m sure you’ll hit this with dislikes or insults - fire away. Doesn’t really change facts.
To which you replied:

You’re quite right

You’re still an arrogant cunt

And where have I ever said that I’m half white and half white?

And you talk about facts

Lmfao
🤣

But as you can see I didn’t say you claimed to be half White and half white. I said you claimed to be mixed race, which you did. And I also said you ARE half White and half white. Which you are.

Perhaps spend your retirement learning to read instead of racially abusing people on line.

Back
Top Bottom