New Sponsor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can hear the sounds coming from Levy's office even over here in Ireland... Kerching ! Kerching ! :thumbup:

Seriously though this is exactly what the club needs, let's hope there are a few more to follow soon.

Awful brand but whatever. If they just appear at the bottom of the website and advertising hoardings around the ground then I couldn't give a fuck if they wanna pay us money.

Would hate it if that branding ended up on our shirts though

3a9rrx.jpg

Good grief. Later age adrenal fatigue, canned IMO.

We have gone soo wrong as a species.

No, No, No, No, No.

Neurologically destabilising at best. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fuck off you youngsters, you don't know yet!

:dembelefingers:

Fuck Me!

Good grief. Later age adrenal fatigue, canned IMO.

We have gone soo wrong as a species.

No, No, No, No, No.

Neurologically destabilising at best. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fuck off you youngsters, you don't know yet!

:dembelefingers:

Fuck Me!

couldn't agree more, toxic stuff. I expect there will be legislation in the next 5-10 years against this type of product but it will take a high profile death before this happens... for now those consuming it aren't a subset of people the media are particularly fussed about. I guess whilst a company earns lots of money and pays taxes and gives share holders good returns people have a vested interest in leaving be.

Like the whole cannabis debate... easily cultivated and looks to control many ailments but the pharmas wont profit from it so will never be readily available.

Sometimes have to try and switch off and reset, this world is a pretty messed up place that we take money over people's well-being...

Back
Top Bottom