New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

I don't buy any replicas, prefer a simple training polo or tracktop or something. but if i buy any thing spurs related it comes from the club outlets, more expensive but its the principle.

I buy mine from wherever is cheapest, Spurs see enough of my money as it is. On tickets, merchandise, etc. Got my shirt for £20 cheaper from play.com, had to be done.

Thelonious Filth said:
I buy mine from wherever is cheapest, Spurs see enough of my money as it is. On tickets, merchandise, etc. Got my shirt for £20 cheaper from play.com, had to be done.

Each to their own mate, I dont blame you. Maybe i feel a litle guilty as i dont get to as many games as i should. Even so i'd rather put £45 into Tottenham Hotspur plc's coffers than put £25 into Mike Ashley's, Dave Whelan's or Mr Play.com's coffers.

Ben said:
Thelonious Filth said:

Each to their own mate, I dont blame you. Maybe i feel a litle guilty as i dont get to as many games as i should. Even so i'd rather put £45 into Tottenham Hotspur plc's coffers than put £25 into Mike Ashley's, Dave Whelan's or Mr Play.com's coffers.
I see what you mean as well, I spend loads in the megastore generally, other outlets don't sell much Spurs stuff so it's an exception to the rule. I've bought pretty much every Spurs shirt over the last 3 seasons from the Spurs Shop.

When they rip fans off, the Investec shirt being a prime example I can't feel any guilt going elsewhere occasionally.

When they rip fans off, the Investec shirt being a prime example I can't feel any guilt going elsewhere occasionally.

I completely agree on this. Charging more for the same product is inexcusable. Its not really right having two in ther first place, but the finacial gains of that cant really be passed up.

I normally get one at the start of the season to wear to games and then after christmas I get one half price.

Alternate between a home kit and away/3rd as the one I get first. Went for the black one this year.

Didn't get one last year as when it came out I'd got back from one holiday and was going on another!

I've got the purple one this season

I'm pretty sure that the investec shirt isn't much more expensive, it comes with free name and number so it works out around the same if you had an aurasma shirt with a name?

New Spurs kit

GodSaveTheKing said:
Got the long sleeve away one today from JJB for £45 with VDV and socks. I ain't passing that up!
£45 long sleeve name and badges included? If true, I'm having some of that!

Not sure who's name I'd want though, wonder if I could just get the badges and not a name at £45

Thelonious Filth said:
GodSaveTheKing said:
Got the long sleeve away one today from JJB for £45 with VDV and socks. I ain't passing that up!
£45 long sleeve name and badges included? If true, I'm having some of that!

Aye, £35 shirt, £10 any name and no. socks £10 and they were giving out £10 in-store vouchers if you spent over £50 "Because your a Spurs" apparently. Also saw the woman in front getting Scotty Parker put on hers.

EDIT: No badges though

I don't really like long sleeve D:

The shirt I really want is the third, with VDV and PL badges but with Investec :harrysmile:

Thelonious Filth said:
I thought that as well but when I went to a few games and saw the Aurasma logo and it doesn't look so bad, Investec is the best logo we've had in a while but I'm not paying that much money for a Euro shirt this season, fuck that!

Aurasma logo looks like something you make on Wordart.

kushty said:
I may get slaughtered here for this but but I have a pet hate for grown men wearing football shirts socially. At a game or even playing yourself fine. But those bloke's who wear football shirts down to the supermarket when their team is playing at home that day pisses me right off. More often than not their chelsea, man united and even more recently Man city supporters.

'Love the Shirt'

Always.

DCspurs said:
UnderArmour has gone quite overboard with the University of Maryland (American) football uniforms this year. Check it out here: http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs.cbs ... 8/31479048 (they're a Maryland company).

I worry a bit about what they'll do with Spurs shirts since this is their first splash into big time football. Hopefully they keep things tame.

http://footballshirtsnorway.wordpress.c ... ay-201011/

Here's what Under Armour did for Hannover this season.

Back
Top Bottom