Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An Abu Dhabi sheikh has bought Newcastle for 350 mill. Papers submitted to the PL etc

Wonder if they will be interested in signing Vinny Janssen for 60 mill :levywhoa:

Mike Ashley is a dumb cunt.

Worth 1.5 billion, educated at a grammar school in Birmingham comes from a modest background ... bet we all wish we were as dumb as him ....

Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan is a member of the Al Nahyan ruling family and as such has access to the same levels of cash as Man City .... if true Newcastle will be serious contenders in a year or two ....

Worth 1.5 billion, educated at a grammar school in Birmingham comes from a modest background ... bet we all wish we were as dumb as him ....

Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan is a member of the Al Nahyan ruling family and as such has access to the same levels of cash as Man City .... if true Newcastle will be serious contenders in a year or two ....

It takes more time, City where throwing hundreds of millions and still finished below us for a few seasons. Combine with FFP which Chelsea or City didn’t really have to deal with until recently and I’d imagine more than 1-2 seasons, probably more like 3-5 seasons.

That’s if this guy wants to go balls deep like the City owner. Still the idea of more state government funding is depressing.

It takes more time, City where throwing hundreds of millions and still finished below us for a few seasons. Combine with FFP which Chelsea or City didn’t really have to deal with until recently and I’d imagine more than 1-2 seasons, probably more like 3-5 seasons.

That’s if this guy wants to go balls deep like the City owner. Still the idea of more state government funding is depressing.
I've seen City fans describe it as a "victory for football" and welcoming their "oil brothers".

Christ on a bike at night.

No wonder Rafa was stalling on his new deal, Mourinho incoming?

Surely this is a GOOD thing for Rafa (even if it is only a 1 window initial splurge by the new owners to get the fans onside)?

Logically, I recon this buys them another year with him at least.

Will FFP Actually stop them splashing a few billion over the next 3 or 4 seasons? Didn’t do much to turn city into the juggernaut they are now!

Back
Top Bottom