Newcastle v Citeh (revived)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-0 HT

All going to plan so far. As much as I loathe them, it would be useful if Man City could absolutely destroy them to ruin their goal difference

Re: City v Newcastle

if City get one more any score better than +1 against Villa will put us above Newcastle. Could go as high as 3rd if Chelsea don't win... and of course this is still with a game in hand

Come on Swansea?

Re: City v Newcastle

I'm glad Woolwich are 'in form'. We need to be up against it. We need to feel the pressure.

IF the scum fail to beat Norwich on Sat, then I might have a slight dilemma where I actually want the Geordies to win, but only if we do likewise of course.
But then again, I'm living in a dream world where we finish 3rd, Newcastle 4th, and Chelscum lose BOTH cup finals - wouldn't that be so, so sweet? :harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom