Next Gen; Barca Match - 13/9/12 1900KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Next Gen; Barca Match

Raitei said:
It's an 1882 event now, Ultras are dead.

Hate to ruin everyone's fun, but I honestly don't think my event organisational skills are up to it!

Re: Next Gen; Barca Match

1882 said:
Raitei said:
It's an 1882 event now, Ultras are dead.

Hate to ruin everyone's fun, but I honestly don't think my event organisational skills are up to it!

Get your shit in line man. Can't be having this go awry.

Or delegate to to the TFC crew.

It's coming up Leroy!

Scheduled a meeting up in London for the 13th yesterday, which means travel is kindly paid for by work and also means I'll get to the pub nice and early.

Unleash the cowbell!

I'm surprised the club aren't giving loyalty points for this game. Checked my points this morning & nothing added since my membership renewal.

Would have thought it's an ideal opportunity to reward loyal fans.

(didn't know whether to put in this thread, the ticketing thread or the loyalty points thread!)

Edit to add update.

Emailed them to ask why.

Hello

Thank you for your email. We are sorry but loyalty points will not be awarded for this match

Regards

Kay

Emailed back to ask why again.

Hello

Thank you for your response. The decision was made not to award points for this match.

Regards

Kay

fatfish said:
I'm surprised the club aren't giving loyalty points for this game. Checked my points this morning & nothing added since my membership renewal.

Would have thought it's an ideal opportunity to reward loyal fans.

(didn't know whether to put in this thread, the ticketing thread or the loyalty points thread!)

Edit to add update.

Emailed them to ask why.

Hello

Thank you for your email. We are sorry but loyalty points will not be awarded for this match

Regards

Kay

Emailed back to ask why again.

Hello

Thank you for your response. The decision was made not to award points for this match.

Regards

Kay

:roflmao:

She might as well have e-mailed back and said "because FUCK YOU, that's why"

You can park on a near by side street or pay £5-10 and park in one of the unoffical car parks opposite WHL station (Next to the tattoo place and the car park sign has a big peacock on it)

Another 15 minutes on hold and giving up. Fuck sake. Will try again tomorrow. Got ppl at work asking me about it now as well, to my surprise. I don't believe my bad luck every time I call I'm on hold for fuckin ages and end up giving up. If someone ever bothers answering the phone to me I should be bringing three or four.

So who is up for afternoon beer?

Back
Top Bottom