Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Ramon Planes pictured with Poch's group is an interesting one. We were linked with him a few weeks ago as a Paratici successor. Meant to be an excellent talent spotter.. apparently responsibly for signing Aroujo and Pedri at Barcelona.

Ramon Planes pictured with Poch's group is an interesting one. We were linked with him a few weeks ago as a Paratici successor. Meant to be an excellent talent spotter.. apparently responsibly for signing Aroujo and Pedri at Barcelona.

It is a bit weird from Perez as he knows the reaction it will get. Maybe that’s the point? He’s trying to get fans excited by Poch’s return and is whipping up a bit of momentum before the game today.

It is a bit weird from Perez as he knows the reaction it will get. Maybe that’s the point? He’s trying to get fans excited by Poch’s return and is whipping up a bit of momentum before the game today.

Hopefully he doesn’t need to do that. Hopefully we will be chanting “He’s magic you know” and “Daniel Levy get out of our club.” The fact is if Poch and his team would even consider coming back Levy should be willing to walk over broken glass to get them back.

It maybe a disaster but at least a good proportion of the fan base wants it and seems Poch and his team want it as well. The fact is him leaving did not make Spurs better if anything it made us worse over the long run.

Rodgers just got fired as soon as he needed to be part of that Leicester squad being rebuilt.

No way any squad with Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans, Ndidi, Castagne, Justin andnVestergaard should be getting relegated.

Even Moyes and West Ham have a worse squad this year.
I'll grant you that Leicester have performed worse than I expected this season. I had them pegged for lower mid-table on the periphery of the relegation dog-fight but ultimately having enough quality to avoid any significant risk to their Premier League status. My only caveat with that was their failure to sign another goalkeeper to replace Kaspar Schmeichel. I'm not a fan of two back-up keepers fighting to be number one and that seems to be where they've come unstuck.

I'll grant you that Leicester have performed worse than I expected this season. I had them pegged for lower mid-table on the periphery of the relegation dog-fight but ultimately having enough quality to avoid any significant risk to their Premier League status. My only caveat with that was their failure to sign another goalkeeper to replace Kaspar Schmeichel. I'm not a fan of two back-up keepers fighting to be number one and that seems to be where they've come unstuck.
Ward was in the form of his life before the WC though.

Not replacing Fofana was a big miss for them.

1. Here is Pep talking about playing 3 atb with the FB tucking into MF to control the middle of the park.
2. The moment we get a manager that plays 4 atb and we don't play scintillating stuff, the same people complaining about 3atb now, will be complaining about not playing 3atb.

I had a dream last night that I met Martin Jol and he got emotional when I said he should come back as manager.
Get him on the list!
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

Back
Top Bottom