No Champions League for Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

S.L.R said:
Charlie is mentally well and truly departed, isn't he.
qqTbu.gif

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

favcY.jpg

fFBXw.jpg

tKxlF.jpg

hxCa3.jpg

I think he'll be named as England manager a few days before the Fulham game.

At least I hope he will, then I can feel okay calling him every name possible without feeling like i'm putting the team down.

Corluka will be back 'on message' when Slaven Bilic brings him back to the club in the summer. Aaron Lennon will improve because Corluka knows how to pick a pass and play Lennon in.

Bilic will convince Jelavic to join Spurs, in exchange for Defoe. Llorente will join him and we will start the season with two strikers who know their game. Goalscorer and goal maker.

Luka Modric will give his all for Bilic. He knows Bilic won't play him out of position. Ever.

Krancjar will learn to love his impact sub cult-status. He'll score lots of goals.

Spurs will be hard to beat, competitive throughout the whole season. We will have discipline. We will have an edge to our game. We will attack with energy and craft. We will defend like caged tigers. No-one will like playing us. We will not be laughed at.

Our team will make us proud. We will walk with our heads held high.

Forza Tottenham.

Abbey Yid said:
I think he'll be named as England manager a few days before the Fulham game.

At least I hope he will, then I can feel okay calling him every name possible without feeling like i'm putting the team down.

REDKNAPP, YOU LET OUR TOTTENHAM DOWN

YOU LET OUR TOTTENHAM DOWN

YOU LET OUR TOTTENHAM DOWN

ETC

He speaks a lot of sense. Harry was mad to loan him out in Jan, he's the sort of cool head we could of done with around the place. It's a shame that he feels it necessary to come out and tell all this to the media but at the same time he isn't the sort of player who does things irrationally- he'll be doing it for a reason. Tbh I'm glad he's said it, Levy can't ignore something like that and it just guarantees that a lot of shit is going to go down this summer.

Redknapp Out. Corluka In. (in other words..)

Charlie runs like a man in a vat of treacle but why we loaned him out I just dont understand. Not first choice anymore with the emergence of Walker but the fact he can cover RB *and* CB makes the choice to loan him out very strange indeed

At the beginning I was fairly certain that Corluka would play in the games where we'd need to be a bit more solid defensive (big teams at home/away) and that Walker would be played when we had a chance to swarm forward with his pace and driving runs.

Turns out we just chose Walker for everything and told Corluka to fuck off.

Big Les Wade said:
Corluka will be back 'on message' when Slaven Bilic brings him back to the club in the summer. Aaron Lennon will improve because Corluka knows how to pick a pass and play Lennon in.

Bilic will convince Jelavic to join Spurs, in exchange for Defoe. Llorente will join him and we will start the season with two strikers who know their game. Goalscorer and goal maker.

Luka Modric will give his all for Bilic. He knows Bilic won't play him out of position. Ever.

Krancjar will learn to love his impact sub cult-status. He'll score lots of goals.

Spurs will be hard to beat, competitive throughout the whole season. We will have discipline. We will have an edge to our game. We will attack with energy and craft. We will defend like caged tigers. No-one will like playing us. We will not be laughed at.

Forza Tottenham.

That just gave me the sexy-sexy chills

Big Les Wade said:

Forza Tottenham.
one question. Where does Walker fit into this jigsaw? cant ship that speedy gonzales out, can we?

Kalyl said:
Big Les Wade said:

Forza Tottenham.
one question. Where does Walker fit into this jigsaw? cant ship that speedy gonzales out, can we?
Just rename him Walkalijickar.

Éperons said:
Kalyl said:
Where does Walker fit into this jigsaw? cant ship that speedy gonzales out, can we?
Make SAF pay. We can buy another Croatian... like Eduardo?
Could we just get Walker Croatian citizenship... like Eduardo?

I'm sure there's someone in the Ministarstvo unutarnjih poslova Republike Hrvatske who can sort us out something.

Kalyl said:
I'd rather keep both and rotate, atleast if we're gonna fight on four-five fronts as we all would like to!

That's what a properly run club would do. Walker isn't the finished article and needs competition to keep him on his toes/help him improve. Would have no problem with him learning to play the odd game at right midfield if Lennon is out.

It pisses me off when I hear Redknapp's latest crap about not having a big squad when he's shipped out the likes of Corluka on loan. The usual deflection of criticism away from himself. :harrysmile:

coalhada said:
Éperons said:
Kalyl said:
Where does Walker fit into this jigsaw? cant ship that speedy gonzales out, can we?
Make SAF pay. We can buy another Croatian... like Eduardo?
Could we just get Walker Croatian citizenship... like Eduardo?

I'm sure there's someone in the Ministarstvo unutarnjih poslova Republike Hrvatske who can sort us out something.

That's russian, not Croatian! LEARN THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!

jebeni magarca rupe nas zbunjujuće s Rusima, mi smo idući u dobiti 3. mjesto i silovanje BOLTON NOVI analni, a zatim kick neki dupe na Villa Parku i pobijediti Fulham na zemlju!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mi ćemo pretvoriti Tottenham u hrvatskoj jebeni reprezentacije jer smo jebeni najbolji!!! :rafaaaa:

We're going to bring in Olic, Srna, Jelavic i započeti osvajanje igre i udarac svatko matični jebene magaradi!

FUCK Woolwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADEBAYOR'S GOING TO RIP ARSENE WENGER'S WIFE A NEW ASSHOLE :adegrin2:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

Конечно. Он говорит "Ministarstvo unutarjih poslova Republike Hrvatske" по-русски так: Министерство внутренних дел хорватской республики.

Back
Top Bottom