Now is not the time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think most will agree that Poch simply must win something next season with increased spending and a full 5 years to work out the squad.

"Must"?

Nah.... "most" haven't been found to be saying as much thus far this window.

I think most will agree that Poch simply must win something next season with increased spending and a full 5 years to work out the squad.
Yeah I'm sure Levy will be sharpening the knife, imagine having the gall to make over £100M getting to the CL final instead of the £100 grand we could have got for winning the Carabao...

"Must"?

Nah.... "most" haven't been found to be saying as much thus far this window.
You should try talking to people outside of this very select forum.

From the Spurs and (other football fans) I've talked to I hear the same thing over and over again. Poch must win something to be a truly great manager and their right!

I take you also complain about the endless accolades levelled at Pochettino as well then? Im a drop in the ocean compared to that - you must take huge issue with that level of repetition.

I had a very similar situation when I went to a restaurant and the peri peri chicken was not hot enough yet everyone heaped praise on it and even though the meal didn't meet my expectations TripAdvisor had the gall to give it 5 stars, I can't tell you how disappointed and robbed I felt. Therefore I wrote a stinging review and gave them 2 stars, that will teach the bastards...

Have you had an experience in life where something you wanted didn't happen?

Go on show us on the doll where he touched you...

Jeremy Kyle is waiting for your call...

I have some questions

What are other posters expectations for next season ?

Is there a point in the Spurs "project" that there should be an expectation trophies should be won ?

What exactly was this it you're talking about?

Exactly what I said before.

The complaints about our football were happening in AVBs first season.

Again the point is if we start playing AVB football next season there would be an uproar amongst the supporter base and yet go six seasons without wining anything with one of the best teams around and nothing is said.

What about the second question ?
The project was to make us a CL regular by the time the stadium was built...we are getting closer to winning trophies, we've been semi final regulars in the domestic trophies the last few seasons, this year we made the biggest club final there is...

So what's the plan in overtaking City to get the domestic trophies then, unless we find a way to do that then a decent run is the best we can hope for...

Yeah I'm sure Levy will be sharpening the knife, imagine having the gall to make over £100M getting to the CL final instead of the £100 grand we could have got for winning the Carabao...
The only thing that matters is profit i'll remember the amount of money we brought in from hotdog sales fuck history I live for the bottom line baby!

The only thing that matters is money i'll remember the amount of money we brought in from hotdog sales fuck history I live for the bottom line baby!
That's modern football though, it's all about the fucking cash...if the FA Cup was offering finalists a guaranteed £100M teams would be all over it...

Exactly what I said before.

The complaints about our football were happening in AVBs first season.

Again the point is if we start playing AVB football next season there would be an uproar amongst the supporter base and yet go six seasons without wining anything with one of the best teams around and nothing is said.
So, we should start a stadium grumbling protest...cosmic...

Back
Top Bottom