Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously his point is we should have taken the game to city.
Give us a back four like Chelsea and we would. With the back four we had in that game, trying to attack would have let City pick us a part.

Our problem that game was Kane not being fit, Son looking awful and Mason horrible lineup choices.

Give us a back four like Chelsea and we would. With the back four we had in that game, trying to attack would have let City pick us a part.

Our problem that game was Kane not being fit, Son looking awful and Mason horrible lineup choices.
I wasn't saying anything apart from what the obvious point of the post was.

My good lady was going on about some new flowers she bought & I heard a question at the end of her monologue.... I replied with “ tackles are lovely “

She hit me

Back
Top Bottom