Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea front 3 were constantly getting behind City back line. This is why i'm open to the sale of Kane if he will be replaced by a pace merchant CF.

Our performances against bigger sides have been getting worse and worse since 2018 because we don't have enough tireless runners in the team.

Chelsea front 3 were constantly getting behind City back line. This is why i'm open to the sale of Kane if he will be replaced by a pace merchant CF.

Our performances against bigger sides have been getting worse and worse since 2018 because we don't have enough tireless runners in the team.
You are happy for the sale of kane? We could just er not sell kane and buy a centre back.

FFS...

Deserved it must be said. Chelsea would be more than 1 up if they didn’t have some bloke who won a competition up front. How utterly hopeless is Werner?

City need to get a grip though. This has all the hallmarks of a vintage Pep overthinking a big game bottle job...
His movement is great to be fair but he isn't a great footballer, or at least he just panics wheneverhe gets the ball. I wonder if the players think twice about passing to him.

I hear you.
But so far this season chavski's pace merchant has been probably the least composed & worst finisher I've ever seen at this level.

His movement is great to be fair but he isn't a great footballer, or at least he just panics wheneverhe gets the ball. I wonder if the players think twice about passing to him.
Reminds me so much of Soldado. Seemed to have everything but for whatever reason the man just couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo...

Back
Top Bottom