Other Stadiums and Training Grounds

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_108033351_meis_everton_day_final_.jpg

Everton-Stadium-East-Stand.jpg

Everton-stadium_South-Stand-aeiral-view.jpg

Some of those are playing havoc with my ocd

Fiorentina have unveiled plans for a new training center which will be the largest in Italy.

Big fan of them dedicating almost as much training pitch ground for the women's team as the men.

Yep, still looks like a new secondary school that opted for good gym facilities so it can charge the mums & dads to use out of school hours and earn some extra income.

they haqve "Dressing Room" on their twee little checklist

i mean, after "grass" its pretty much a requirement, unless they expect the players to all get their "asthma" treatment on the bloody bus

The buildings look quite impressive, probably up there with ours. However, the landscaping is just boring with rows of football pitches, not set in nice location.

they also seem to have been building this for ages??!!

Of course it isn’t, it’s in Leicester!
Leicestershire is on the whole a beautiful place if you own a horse, a Labrador and go pheasant shooting. But yeah, I’ve been past there ground and training ground (I think this new one is either on the same location as the old or it’s on the same road???) and it’s not that pleasant, along a main road into town.

Not to mention it’s a place full of fancy dress wearing freaks with clappers, now gathering dust hung on the backs of their bedroom doors.

Really doesn't look all that. Looks like a new school or college.
:avbnaa:

so they have seperated the 1st team and under 23s, i guess..cos on;ly 3 pitches and no full size indoor pitch means that it cant qualify as an acadamey, unless thats sited elsewhere

i think we have 15 pitches as well as a full size one and everyone is based there

Leicestershire is on the whole a beautiful place if you own a horse, a Labrador and go pheasant shooting. But yeah, I’ve been past there ground and training ground (I think this new one is either on the same location as the old or it’s on the same road???) and it’s not that pleasant, along a main road into town.

Not to mention it’s a place full of fancy dress wearing freaks with clappers, now gathering dust hung on the backs of their bedroom doors.
Absolutely nowhere near the old training ground (which is now being used by the Womens side)

The new training ground is based near a village called Seagrave which is basically in the middle of nowhere

Back
Top Bottom