Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Buying from within the PL will always cost a fortune. PL clubs are all filthy rich to begin with and if a big team comes for your best player you can add £50m to the price straight away. It’s just the new normal.

That saudi money doing pool and chelsea the world of good.
Unless there's some very creative accounting going on the Saudi money Liverpool have received doesn't make up much at all of what they are laying out. Reported £12m for Henderson. Undisclosed for Fabinho but apparently somewhere around £40m

They've signed 3 players now with a combined reported total of over £200m. Over £150m nett spend this window.

And still the only senior RB at the club can't play RB.

Unless there's some very creative accounting going on the Saudi money Liverpool have received doesn't make up much at all of what they are laying out. Reported £12m for Henderson. Undisclosed for Fabinho but apparently somewhere around £40m

They've signed 3 players now with a combined reported total of over £200m. Over £150m nett spend this window.

And still the only senior RB at the club can't play RB.
A creaking vvd as well

Only a few days ago the narrative was that they're terrible owners. I wouldn't say one signing changes that.
That's a ridiculous narrative even before the caceido signing

They've won numerous trophies under these owners , including the big ones

F3Ng-nSWwAAlfmx
Would love a reporter with some bollocks to remind him of that.

Bournemouth will be a team to watch out for this season.

I actually agree.

Really like everything I've read about their manager. Also think they've made some smart signings and already had some decent players.

Certainly won't be getting relegated

Back
Top Bottom