Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he'll start more often than not. According to City fans, signing Grealish will be the end Sterling, while Guardiola wants to play Bernardo Silva more centrally. So he could play Gundogan and Silva in midfield with an attacking trio of Grealish, Foden and De Bruyne, with Torres up top if they don't sign a striker. After the Euro's he had, Sterling won't be without his suitors. I can see him at Woolwich, even more so as he's a London boy.
Lol sterling is not going to go to Woolwich. That's more of a fall from grace then going to spurs. He'll be at real or Barca. As you say, after the euros he'll have strong interest. But to Woolwich cmon lol

Lol sterling is not going to go to Woolwich. That's more of a fall from grace then going to spurs. He'll be at real or Barca. As you say, after the euros he'll have strong interest. But to Woolwich cmon lol
He’s not very good. Hope this helps

I think he'll start more often than not. According to City fans, signing Grealish will be the end Sterling, while Guardiola wants to play Bernardo Silva more centrally. So he could play Gundogan and Silva in midfield with an attacking trio of Grealish, Foden and De Bruyne, with Torres up top if they don't sign a striker. After the Euro's he had, Sterling won't be without his suitors. I can see him at Woolwich, even more so as he's a London boy.
Silva wants out I thought.

Interesting transfer. It was more "interesting" before I realized he was 25 and not his early 20s.

He could've gone to a few mid table teams in the PL, but can't blame a player of his profile and his age going on to set themselves up for life.

Higher peak, but soo much like Poch, now an exhausted team without funds to turn over quick enough. Think the wall approaches this season for Pool.

That’s what I’m thinking, I was wondering if this summer for them, is what our 2018 was? Although, they have at least made one new signing this window

Last edited:
Pains me to see Villa showing more ambition than us. Even if they sell Grealish, an attack of Buendia, Bailey, Ings and Watkins is excellent. McGinn and Douglas Luiz isn't half bad behind them either.

Ings gone to villa. We should absolutely been all over that kane or no kane.

One or two numpties here that think we should be signing the likes of Haaland for some crazy reason scoffed when I mentioned Ings as a potential signing months ago, and insisted he wasn't good enough for "a club like us".

What a lot of people here know about football you could genuinely write on the back of a postage stamp. And you would still see the white background.

Looks like Lukaku will be joining an already extremely strong Chelsea side.

When it rains it pours. And it will continue pouring while Levy is involved at the club.

Back
Top Bottom