Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

....Dunno if the bloke from Ajax is any good, but looks like they'll barely move the needle with that Rice money.

....Dunno if the bloke from Ajax is any good, but looks like they'll barely move the needle with that Rice money.
Decent footballer who probably can do a job in for them, but nothing to really write home about.

All the big clubs are looking for players at Ajax and not many were interested in Alvarez, he's very average in many regards.

Wasn’t he injured for RB a lot too?

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

West Ham are unbelivably retarded

I'd love it if they were buying those two jokers from outside of the PL but imagine giving United 60-80m cash for some of their worst players, who never even start. God.

So Chelsea will soon capture Caicedo, who is trying to force the move.

It must be nearinga billion pounds in transfer fees since the Boehlionnaire took over.

At some point the PL will say they are looking into the financial implications. Too fcuking late.

I hope they are utterly sh!t this season, lacking unity and identity. Mercenary club.

West Ham are unbelivably retarded

I'd love it if they were buying those two jokers from outside of the PL but imagine giving United 60-80m cash for some of their worst players, who never even start. God.
They could have Ndombele, Spence, Hoijberg and Reguillon for £100m if they want.

So Chelsea will soon capture Caicedo, who is trying to force the move.

It must be nearinga billion pounds in transfer fees since the Boehlionnaire took over.

At some point the PL will say they are looking into the financial implications. Too fcuking late.

I hope they are utterly sh!t this season, lacking unity and identity. Mercenary club.
They have 300m incoming this summer, may be dodgy source (Saudi) but it helps with the ffp as the 1bn is spread over 8 years

Valencia want to sign Sergi Canos from Brentford and the player was keen to join. Brentford want 250k euro. Canos has even offered to front the fee himself but Valencia assured him that they would pay it.

Fast forward to now and they have not paid a cent and the player is getting cold feet.

Levy may not be perfect. But he sure as hell ain't as bad as Peter Lim.

Back
Top Bottom