Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
He has a reputation for bold attacking football, we don't have to buy him out of a contract, and he won't cost £30 mill to get rid of .. what's not to like? .. ok so Wolves have just rejected him in favour of Lage but hey what do they know about Portuguese managers right?

Failed to lead Roma back into champions league, failed to beat a lot of his ‘big’ rivals in crunch serie A games and sacked after winning nothing…
Fit In Barack Obama GIF by Obama

All joking aside, I am in shock !

The whole situation is boring as fuck. Have supported Spurs all my life but for the first time ever I genuinely feel indifferent as to what happens to us at the moment. Levy has truly turned us into a laughing stock. At this rate we’ll end up with David Pleat

surely this is down to DOF and not levy. gotta give the bloke a chance, if he takes longer than 3 games to realise the shit we have are not good enough then we are in trouble
Nah -100% Levy.

Fuck me the atmosphere is going to be tasty next season. Kane likely off. Random manager.

Good luck Daniel. Bring ear plugs.

Sacking Jose was a joke. The timing was a big guffaw for Levy. Total power trip.
Now DL is doubling down.
It's just a game to him if this Fonseca nonsense is true.

Back
Top Bottom