Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Just trying to find a positive angle in this shitshow of a choice and all I can come up with is that Poch didn't exactly have a cracking CV before he came here and he did well for us. So who knows........

1997-11-20T000000Z_1_MT1ACI155038_RTRMADP_3_ENGLAND-SOCCER-TOT.JPG

His biggest challenge will be overcoming the stigma of being replaced by Mourinho at Roma. He could become a joke figure almost immediately if results start poorly.

Even if Jose replacing him wasn't the case I wouldn't want him, but how they add this potential PR nightmare is beyond me.

You know I didn’t even need Conte or Poch I would have been more than happy with Ten Hag or Potter and their style of football. It’s amazing how Levy lowers expectations and then some how even miss them. This club is a fucking joke.
Fonseca plays very attractive football. And he speaks English, and he utilizes modern methods, and, and, and.

If it is a project we are to engage upon, he suits the project. And if he sucks we can just sack him.

I dunno, I am more sanguine about this than others it seems. He's clearly Paratici's guy, which is a great indication about the level of control we're giving to a DoF here.

Look, if we're not going to spend any money, we could bring in Conte, Pep, whoever and the ship is going down.

There have always been bigger fish to fry than this particular appointment.

Back
Top Bottom