Player of the season award - your votes members

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kaboul for me. We've struggled for central defenders and he's been the mainstay throughout the season. Was gutted to see him miss out on Sunday. Some immense performances as well.

POTY- Parker
Runner up- Kaboul
Lifetime achievement award- Ledley
Young Player- Walker

Speaking of lists-
Bucket list- smoke a blunt with BAE.

Parker will get it for his performances over the first three months of the season (and his continued efforts despite big dip in form), but I'd put Walker, Kaboul and Adebayor ahead of him in terms of continued high level of performance.

Finding it tough to choose between those three at the moment.

WindyCOYS said:
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/one-hotspur-player-of-the-season-vote-now-040412.page

Voting closes 5pm on Friday, April 27.

That is a joke, I can understand that they want to make the award at the final home game - but how long will it take to add up the votes?? A day or two would be generous!!

WindyCOYS said:
Parker will get it for his performances over the first three months of the season (and his continued efforts despite big dip in form), but I'd put Walker, Kaboul and Adebayor ahead of him in terms of continued high level of performance.

Finding it tough to choose between those three at the moment.
the more I think about this, the more I think Friedel deserves it, I'm torn between him, Parker, Kaboul and Walker.

Back
Top Bottom