Player of the Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i just cant decide i think i'll probably go for :parker: but :bae: and even :adegrin2: have to be in with a shout, too many choices

Blanchflower said:
Bale

we take him for granted to an extent, and his poor games have been when he's played out of position
I agree with this but for consistency and lol this season for me it's...

:bae:

Bale for me and I agree totally with Blanchflower that we all take him for granted. Yes there's the likes of BAE and Parker who are in for a shout (a big shout that is coz they have been outstanding this season) but Bale has had one if not his best season for us winning us matches all on his own at times.

Young player of the year is a no brainer for me its Kyle Walker, he's played the most matches this season and worked his socks of bombing forward when and without Lennon there and defended well for a young lad with little PL experience. Oh and the winner against Woolwich helps :) Only person who could also win it is Livermore who also has had a brilliant season so far, gave his all when starting and coming of the bench.

Most improved player is Kaboul, been one of our best players and made that centre back position his own. Not much to say other than that he is also a beast a heading a football!

POTY - :baletroll:

YPOTY - :walker:

MIPOTY - :kaboul:

I voted for :parker:, but Benny & Walker would be my runners-up, Bale looks like our most potent attacking threat, & Luka is still technically our most gifted player - what a team. & that's without even mentioning Adebayor, who has had a great season for us with his assists :adegrin:

YPOTY - :walker:
MIPOTY - maybe :kaboul:

Re: THFC Player of the season

Think Friedel is worth a shout, been in all season and not really let us down or lost his form, first time ive not really worried about our keeper for a while, shame he isnt a bit younger

Back
Top Bottom