Player Ratings: Brighton (h) 2-1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Attention seeking idiot. "..Look at me distorting the ratings and spoiling it for everyone else who contributes to the thread and takes it seriously "

teens-attantion-seeking.jpg
You do know that me scoring all 10s doesn't really distort the average don't ya? It just negates the melts who think Johnson deserved a 4 or were giving Richy 2s when he was target of the month.

Also, who are you to decide how people rate performances? Everyone has their own system. Mine is 10 for a win, 9.5 for a draw and 9 for a loss. No less valid than any others (although if The Dealer has left then I may refine things).

And again, you crying about nonsensical posts ruining threads is pure comedy.

You literally admitted yesterday that if we lost, you would have spammed the site but, cos we didn't lose, you went out!

Media Web averages across 10 reports.
Vicario ....6.85
Porro........6
Romero...6.65
Vdv............5.70
Udogie ....6
Sarr...........7.45
Bentanc..5.30
Madders.6.60
Kulu..........6.30
Richi.........6.45
Werner....5.85
Son............7.10
Bissoum. 6.20
Johnson..7.20

Media Web averages across 10 reports.
Vicario ....6.85
Porro........6
Romero...6.65
Vdv............5.70
Udogie ....6
Sarr...........7.45
Bentanc..5.30
Madders.6.60
Kulu..........6.30
Richi.........6.45
Werner....5.85
Son............7.10
Bissoum. 6.20
Johnson..7.20
There's a pretty consistent resemblance to our own ratings there. Interesting. (Even accounting for Billy Bob Dumbo's efforts to distort the figures on the previous page)

There's a pretty consistent resemblance to our own ratings there. Interesting. (Even accounting for Billy Bob Dumbo's efforts to distort the figures on the previous page)
Tag me if you want you butty, I don't mind.

Again, you're making my point for me - that me scoring all 10s really has no significant effect so why you and others insist on crying about it, I don't really know.

Just let my small mind amuse itself and move on.

It goes against your claim that all 10s don't make any difference to the averages. They are not included to prevent skewing quite rightly.
Lol I don't give a monkeys about the averages.

I didn't know mine were excluded so I made the point that, since the averages are similar, then my 10s aren't that much of an issue. If I knew they were excluded, I would have made the point that my 10s are a complete non-issue.

Either way, people crying over them - like you and Deuterz Deuterz and John Thomas John Thomas - definitely need to move on lol

Just as a note, if we win next week, guess what my marks will be?

I didn't know mine were excluded so I made the point that, since the averages are similar, then my 10s aren't that much of an issue. If I knew they were excluded, I would have made the point that my 10s are a complete non-issue.

Either way, people crying over them - like you and Deuterz Deuterz and John Thomas John Thomas - definitely need to move on lol

As I have said in the past. Your actions disrespect the thread, the originator and those who take part sensibly.

I'm not crying, I couldn't give a fuck what you rate the players. I just find it a completely pointless thing to do.

Yup not bad, there are maybe 4 with significant differences above 0.50 or close to. The standard of ratings has got better over time I think.

I find the media ratings show that nobody bothered to actually watch the match most of the time and just check who assisted and scored when providing ratings.

I find the media ratings show that nobody bothered to actually watch the match most of the time and just check who assisted and scored when providing ratings.
They are not all media ratings. Some are websites like Football London by Alisdair Gold ( who does watch our games ), Spurs Web, We are Tottenham, Sky Sports, TNT Sports are sometimes included. I would expect all newspapers have reporters watching games, Chris Cowlin reads out match reports to include ratings by the big newspapers on his podcast Spurs in the Media. The ratings are fairly balanced with the occasional dodgy one. Unlike on here where one poster gives a 1 rating for Hojbjerg in every game and another gives 10s for everyone in every game. It's not the media/ web ratings you need to doubt !!

Back
Top Bottom