Player Ratings: Crystal Palace (a)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris - 5

Aurier - 6
Alderwiereld - 6
Dier - 5
Reguilon - 4

Sissoko - 5
Hojbjerg - 6

Bergwijn - 4
Ndombele - 6
Son - 5

Kane - 7

Lloris - 5

Aurier - 4
Alderwiereld - 8
Dier - 4
Reguilon - 6

Sissoko - 4
Hojbjerg - 6

Bergwijn - 6
Ndombele - 4
Son - 4

Kane - 7

Lo Celso- 8

Lloris 5 = Meh
Reggie 3= Just....terrible
Dier 6 = Was okay
Toby 6 = Was okay
Aurier 5 = Meh
Sissoko 5 = Looked lost in the 2nd half.
Bergy 3 = Terrible, offered nothing up front ( 0 crosses)
Kane 6 = Scored a goal and was active in the first half. Didn't see the ball much in the 2nd. No service.
Son 5 = Not his day, grabbed an assist. 2nd half much like Kane, didn't get service.
Tanguy 5 = Wasn't his best day. lost the ball alot.
Hojb = 6 Tried his best and was decent.

You are all leaving your ratings here as well aren't you? https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/player-ratings/categories/crystal-palace-a.23/

Please say yes. Even if you lie to me.
I didn't even know this existed. Lovely UI though. Can you make it more prominent with proper links to it in match threads?

ETA: Maybe you already have but the fact that I wasn't aware of this system until I read this post just now suggests that it isn't signposted/integrated well enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom