Player you'd Least like to play against

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rafa.

We'd square up and then out of nowhere, he'd peel his shirt off to reveal a tattoo of him shushing the Scum fans on his chest...

He'd tweak his nipples and start doing keepy ups while looking me square in the eyes...

I'd shit myself and cum at the same time, before collapsing to the floor, a blubbering wreck, as he walks the ball into an empty net. Then he lies down next to me, shushing me and stroking my head.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

I miss that man.

Vertonghen, he'll pull your pants down.

But seriously there's a few guys.

Dembele, extremely talented dribbler and very strong = nightmare to get the ball off. When the opposition is chasing a game and he has the ball it would be depressing for them. Very hard to get past as well, always seems to nick it away even when it looks like they are past him.

Townsend, on this form he's dangerous, always got to watch out for him cutting inside and letting off a shot. Also have to be wary of him going on the outside and putting in a good ball. Defenders are so scared of his shots that he can now pull off some nice feints and help slip others through.

Sandro/Walker, both guys who are good athletes, don't know how Sandro is feeling now (looked good today which is good) but pre-injury he had great pace and strength, same as Walker who has a fetish of barging people very hard. One day he will hurt someone who goes in the advertising/stands. The cunt in me can't wait.

Probably Townsend, because I'm awful at winning the ball fairly off of vaguely 'tricky' people at a five-a-side level.

To broaden it away from Spurs, easily Lukaku. The thought of having to defend against him as a CB gives me nightmares.

Last edited:
As an old wingback, I hated defending against those extremely quick guys. One of our rival teams had some guy that was clearly one or two years older, named Carlos. He was like a fucking bullet and just ran straight at you and then plucked the ball 25 meters away and ran around.

Based on my difficulties with this guy, I think I'd have some real problems with anyone of our right flank guys. Walker, Lennon, Townsend.

Back
Top Bottom