Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to say that 20-year-old Nathan Petterson looks really good and mature for Everton this season. He could easily play for a bigger club in the future, we should probably keep an eye on him as well.

Got to say that 20-year-old Nathan Petterson looks really good and mature for Everton this season. He could easily play for a bigger club in the future, we should probably keep an eye on him as well.
and Nathan Patterson looks like he has potential at full back.
Nathan Patterson playing right back for Scotland (Rangers) looks a player with loads of potential.

Edit: Everton bid £5m last week, Rangers wanted £10m+. Emerson and him should have right back sown up between them for the future.

Think he has a big future.
Great prospect, unsurprised he's playing well after getting his chance.

Very very early times and it's more of a personal interest rather than one for Spurs - but I wouldn't mind seeing him play for you guys in the future as it would mean he's moved up. I'm talking about Gnonto, our compact 18-year old who positively impressed as an Italian international (he also played quite well yesterday night) and has yet to start for Leeds. The reaction of all of Italy after seeing him play his first two matches in the Nations League was basically this one, so we're all hoping he'll somehow do well in the Prem. It'll be very difficult but he has some evident qualities and it's a shame that he still played in the Swiss league last season.

Very very early times and it's more of a personal interest rather than one for Spurs - but I wouldn't mind seeing him play for you guys in the future as it would mean he's moved up. I'm talking about Gnonto, our compact 18-year old who positively impressed as an Italian international (he also played quite well yesterday night) and has yet to start for Leeds. The reaction of all of Italy after seeing him play his first two matches in the Nations League was basically this one, so we're all hoping he'll somehow do well in the Prem. It'll be very difficult but he has some evident qualities and it's a shame that he still played in the Swiss league last season.
Tak....I'm just going to say it. I don't like your name. Sorry but I've said it. You seem nice but the name. Nah...not for me.

Last edited:
Uhm I just chose 3 letters that didn't mean anything to me lol, I wanted a short username but I'm completely unaware of possible meanings
Stephen King Desperation.

Tak is an extradimensional demonic entity called a waisin existing within the Stephen King Universe and the main antagonist in novels Desperation and The Regulators, which can be considered "Twinner-novels," as they are set in parallel worlds.

Kept trying to work out why it bothered me. Then on holiday in my apartment there was a library and there was Desperation which I'd read like 20 years ago and forgotten about. And I remembered hey this dudes on TFC!

Last edited:
Isak Hien has walked straight into Sweden's starting 11 tonight and will be a player to keep an eye on. As early as 2021 he was still playing in Sweden's third tier before getting chances in Djurgården's first team. He got his first start in the Swedish top flight in April, got sold to Hellas Verona in August and is now a full Swedish international.

Once things get in motion they tend to stay in motion and all that.

Stephen King Desperation.

Tak is an extradimensional demonic entity called a waisin existing within the Stephen King Universe and the main antagonist in novels Desperation and The Regulators, which can be considered "Twinner-novels," as they are set in parallel worlds.
Lol I had no idea, I don't mind being an extradimensional demonic entity though

Back
Top Bottom