Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AussieYiddo AussieYiddo what's the word on that Josh Rawlins kid from Perth? Only 17 but I remember reading some pretty positive stuff on the lad. Never seen him play, though
He’s very good in his age for Australian football standards, not sure if he’d ever be at a level good enough for Spurs in all honesty. I think McGree at Boro is one to look out for. Was unbelievable in the A-League and already shown his ability at Birmingham, could be a decent option for depth in midfield.

He’s very good in his age for Australian football standards, not sure if he’d ever be at a level good enough for Spurs in all honesty. I think McGree at Boro is one to look out for. Was unbelievable in the A-League and already shown his ability at Birmingham, could be a decent option for depth in midfield.
Nice one, pal

This thread is great. From the first page there are a lot of Ndombele fans…

Out of 20 names maybe only Kessie and kamara would be players who made it to the level we would like. Mostly expensive flops. Seems like hoovering up wonderkids isn’t so easy.

This thread is great. From the first page there are a lot of Ndombele fans…

Out of 20 names maybe only Kessie and kamara would be players who made it to the level we would like. Mostly expensive flops. Seems like hoovering up wonderkids isn’t so easy.

There were a good few more than that .. I saw solid mentions like Mendy, Brozovic, Bissouma and Jonathan David just on the first page. And guys like McGinn would have been very good cheap, effective pick ups.

It was actually filled with a lot of decent calls I thought. Obviously the odd stinker but not too bad for a bunch of forum amateurs! A lot of those players are going on to have very good careers.

Josh O'Connor at Hibs
Luca Connell at Queen's Park/Celtic
Reo Hatate at Celtic
Nathan Patterson at Everton (if they go down/he continues to be out of favour, we should swoop)

Back
Top Bottom