Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone watch the Celtic vs Shaktar game tonight?

Guy playing in a forward left side of MF position, Mykhallo Mudryk, scored an absolute cracker of a goal. He is probably the fastest player I have ever seen with a ball at his feet.Gooners were said to be interested in the summer but apparently wouldn't fork out any more than £30m.
IMO we should be offering almost double that, the guy is a fabulous player, 21 years old going to be an absolute superstar.
Give me a PM mate, got some ebay items I'd like you to bid on...

Anyone watch the Celtic vs Shaktar game tonight?

Guy playing in a forward left side of MF position, Mykhallo Mudryk, scored an absolute cracker of a goal. He is probably the fastest player I have ever seen with a ball at his feet.Gooners were said to be interested in the summer but apparently wouldn't fork out any more than £30m.
IMO we should be offering almost double that, the guy is a fabulous player, 21 years old going to be an absolute superstar.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ylo-Mudryk.html?ico=topics_pagination_desktop

Manchester City and Woolwich both want to sign wonderkid Mykhaylo Mudryk... but Shakhtar Donetsk official insists the winger won't be sold for less than £86m because they value him higher than Manchester United's £85m Antony​

• Manchester City and Woolwich are both interested in signing Mykhaylo Mudryk
  • Shakhtar won't sell for less than £86m as they value Mudryk more than Antony
  • Mudryk has been impressive this season and scored a fine goal against Celtic
By JEORGE BIRD FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:44 BST, 28 October 2022 | UPDATED: 17:49 BST, 28 October 2022

Shakhtar Donetsk's deputy sporting director Carlo Nicolini has reportedly confirmed that Manchester City and Woolwich have taken an interest in Mykhaylo Mudryk.
Mudryk, 21, is highly sought after, with the winger having enjoyed a stellar start to the season.
Nicolini stated that there is interest in Mudryk from various clubs, including Pep Guardiola's City and Mikel Arteta's Woolwich.

Hmm. Watched Lens vs Toulouse. Seko Fofana is good.. think he'd do very well in the PL. Lens stadium and crowd is very vibrant. Danso was very solid.

Toulouse were way outmatched physically all over the field but I was fairly impressed by both CB's, Diarra and Rouault.. both 21yrs old. Rouault a bit at fault on Lens' second goal but thought he played really well for most of the game.

Hmm. Watched Lens vs Toulouse. Seko Fofana is good.. think he'd do very well in the PL. Lens stadium and crowd is very vibrant. Danso was very solid.

Toulouse were way outmatched physically all over the field but I was fairly impressed by both CB's, Diarra and Rouault.. both 21yrs old. Rouault a bit at fault on Lens' second goal but thought he played really well for most of the game.

I watched this one too. They have reasonably high hopes for Rouault at Toulouse (ie that he'll make them a few quid), had a very good season last year in Ligue2 for a 20yo. and has some decent qualities - not sure his ceiling his super high though. Diarra's just emerged and in his 5 appearances has played LB, LCB, and LM so I'm not sure about him.

Seko Fofana's career has taken a really odd trajectory but he's really hit his groove last couple of years. 27 and signed an upgraded contract last summer too.

I watched this one too. They have reasonably high hopes for Rouault at Toulouse (ie that he'll make them a few quid), had a very good season last year in Ligue2 for a 20yo. and has some decent qualities - not sure his ceiling his super high though. Diarra's just emerged and in his 5 appearances has played LB, LCB, and LM so I'm not sure about him.

Seko Fofana's career has taken a really odd trajectory but he's really hit his groove last couple of years. 27 and signed an upgraded contract last summer too.
Yeah, first time seeing Toulouse this season for me. Thought Rouault showed some good anticipation first half, few decent passes, looked dangerous at corners. Few dodgy moments second half.

Have you seen much of Enzo Le Fee? Been meaning to watch him.

Yeah, first time seeing Toulouse this season for me. Thought Rouault showed some good anticipation first half, few decent passes, looked dangerous at corners. Few dodgy moments second half.

Have you seen much of Enzo Le Fee? Been meaning to watch him.

I watched him at Toulouse late August I think, but to be honest I wasn't paying loads of attention to him. Quite a tenacious little fucker if I remember correctly.

Can’t imagine Conte would have ok’d a signing like this. Shame, he looks very lively and by fuck do we need some attacking vim added.
Our attack is fine the way it is BC. We scored 3 fucking goals today. What more do you want? If we keep this up we'll outscore City. That doesn't seem like a situation primed for criticism.

Back
Top Bottom