Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know the player, but we need to be more creative.....

.........Buy now, loan back for 2 years, loads of performance clauses on the back-end. etc.
If we buy him now and loan him back for 2 seasons, and then just keep loaning him out to keep him away from our Indian burial training ground then he might stand a chance of developing into a top class player and winning some trophies!

Find your own way to the goals :llorishowudoin: Although his two misses shows its own abilities, if I'm being biased. First international start and a hattrick, even if the opposition was what it was. Real striker's goals too.

With Kane around and having spent what we did on Richarlison, we likely will not be spending the fee, he will command on a striker. But if we were to, the time is now, before biggers teams get going.

Find your own way to the goals :llorishowudoin: Although his two misses shows its own abilities, if I'm being biased. First international start and a hattrick, even if the opposition was what it was. Real striker's goals too.

With Kane around and having spent what we did on Richarlison, we likely will not be spending the fee, he will command on a striker. But if we were to, the time is now, before biggers teams get going.

Bits I've seen for Atlanta, the kid works hard too.

I found our Ben Davies/Lenglet upgrade. David Hancko from Feyenoord.

Just turned 25 years old. Can play CB and LB. Wouldn't cost too much, and has been Feyenoord's best defender this season. Slovakia international. His passing and dribbling are very good, and he is confident going forward. He could be a good alternative to Bastoni/Hincapie.

Probably already here somewhere in the thread, but Gift Orban at Gent has to be worth a look. He’s 20 years old and just scores! He was scoring a lot in Norway, went to Gent and hasn’t stopped. I know, PL is a different world, but still, hopefully someone at Spurs is paying attention.

Probably already here somewhere in the thread, but Gift Orban at Gent has to be worth a look. He’s 20 years old and just scores! He was scoring a lot in Norway, went to Gent and hasn’t stopped. I know, PL is a different world, but still, hopefully someone at Spurs is paying attention.

Definitely the right sort of gamble we should be making. Especially when you factor in his age and experience. Someone to learn from the likes of Kane whilst getting starts here and there.

Based on last night he plays with a lot of energy and he is going to get stronger I should imagine. The physical demands probably wouldn't be a problem for him. I didn't see much quality though to be honest.

Should we try and poach Miroslav Orsic from Southampton if/when they go down?

He ran the show against us when he was at Dynamo Zagreb. He doesn't fit the young player profile but he is quality.

Yeah me and N5 Spur N5 Spur was talking about him on the last page, didn't get to watch him yesterday as I put on Feyenoord on instead.
Another one is Boniface at USG who scored against Leverkusen last night who also played in Norway

Yeah me and N5 Spur N5 Spur was talking about him on the last page, didn't get to watch him yesterday as I put on Feyenoord on instead.
Another one is Boniface at USG who scored against Leverkusen last night who also played in Norway
I make it my business to try not to watch our east London cousins where possible unless they are at least 2 goals down, and actually did the same as you re the Feyenoord/Roma game so didn't see Orban.

Most of Europe's scouting radar will be on him and I'm guessing he won't be that cheap, whoever gets him. How much would he cost? £30m? We also have to face facts, we aren't the attraction for the top, top up and coming strikers - there will always be someone bigger than us who will buy, so maybe someone like Orban is worth it - the kid scores goals wherever he's been, albeit he hasn't been too far in life. Hard to say, and as you quite rightly mention as it's a different world to the PL but at some point one has to buy the ticket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom