Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conor Gallagher reportedly up for sale in summer. A definite upgrade on Skipp and PEH and has a few goals in him.
We should have gone for him when he was at WBA
Very different type of player to Skipp. Skipp is better deeper and Gallagher better in the final third. Both would fit in a midfield 3 if we go with that next season and I think both have played together quite a bit in the England youth teams

Very different type of player to Skipp. Skipp is better deeper and Gallagher better in the final third. Both would fit in a midfield 3 if we go with that next season and I think both have played together quite a bit in the England youth teams
I wasn't comparing playing styles, just level of ability and quality. Neither was it an attempt to denigrate either player.
Gallagher would make the team better

Another 2 goals and 2 assists for Cameron Archer for Middlesbrough (on loan from Villa) so far today. Preston fans were pretty happy with his loan spell last season so looks like another good loan from him this year. 8 goals and 6 assists in 16 games now.

Need better than Gallagher. Great engine but workmanlike and messy touch, looked a bit of place at Chelsea. Wouldn’t mind him if he was paired with a Carrick style deep classy player but he won’t be

Ryan Cherki (19yo AM - L/R/C)
(just posted in the transfer thread)
Not exactly a new name, this kids been around for two or three years, but is starting to get more regular game time and is showing some of the benefits of that. Got god feet, can use both. Can play either side or as a 10, I think his dribbling ability possibly makes him better as a wide player, can go outside and inside. Tries to get his head up. Little fella, but quite robust.

We have been linked with Guehi at Palace quite a bit but on Saturday I actually thought Andersen looked the better player. I wouldn’t mind us having a look at him. The only worry about him is pace though.

Wonder if we'll take another look at Ronnie Edwards in the summer. Still with Peterborough in league 1 and has been starting for them for 2 full seasons now which is really good considering he's just turned 20 and always seems to do pretty well in the England youth games. Was born in Harlow so might even be another one with a spurs family connection. Think his current deal lasts to 2025

Said on the game feed a few minutes ago that he is expected to move in the Summer for around £20 million, so it isn't to us.

Sess - 30m
Spence - 20m

Why not this guy?

......Another one that if you were smart you'd sign him and loan him straight back for another season.

Sess - 30m
Spence - 20m

Why not this guy?

......Another one that if you were smart you'd sign him and loan him straight back for another season.
Sess 30m

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Back
Top Bottom