Please follow

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IcK0T.jpg

Yes yes it sounds dodgy. But the guy I set it up with, his dad works at BBC SPORT NI..Gerry Armstrong is there alot and Gerry also does La Liga commentary for Sky. He was hosting a awards night and got Guillem Balague over to host it here..my friend met him and spoke to him all night. So Gerry is always passing info on from Guillem for my friend..so he decided to put it to good use. (There's tweets to put the doubters wrong from Guillem)

Guillem Balague reminds me of a cockney waiter working in a Spanish restaurant putting on an accent.

Alright geezar, haws it gaaaaaain? oop, hold up guv. Meth eth, eth eth eth, Heal madree, Hobinho.

Back
Top Bottom